Essential oils have enhanced lives for thousands of years, offering a variety of benefits from cosmetic and dietary purposes to spiritual and religious use.
They have been used medically throughout history and according to Wikipedia, “The earliest recorded mention of the techniques and methods used to produce essential oils is believed to be that of Ibn al-Baitar (1188–1248), an Al-Andalusian (Muslim-controlled Spain) physician, pharmacist and chemist.””
These oils come from living things. Extracted through careful steam distillation, resin tapping, and cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they come. They can enhance our lives through their fragrance and also through the benefits of the various properties contained within the host plant.
How To Use Essential Oils
There are many ways to access the power of essential oils, but the most common practices include aromatic diffusion, topical application, and dietary consumption. The key is to use pure therapeutic grade oils so that you know you are receiving the benefits of the actual biological plants and not synthetic compounds that can be used to mimic them.
At Ignio we use Young Living essential oils, as we believe them to be of the highest quality available and are produced using sustainable practices. Contact us for information on how these oils can change your life, learn how to make your home free of chemicals and smell amazing, book into one of our monthly introduction classes, or have a Kinesiology session enhanced with an oil to support your goal.
If you would like to join us in a healthier lifestyle we would love to have you…
Purchase Oils / Enrol As A Team Member
Wholesale membership Breakdown
- Joining the team as a wholesale member is what we recommend because it is the best value for money
- There is no renewal fee for a wholesale membership
- No order minimum! You can place orders whenever you like and as often as you like - at 24% off retail prices!
- Wholesale Members are also called 'Distributors' but don't worry there is no obligation to do anything. (Unless you choose to)
- You will get your own member number to share with friends and family. If they order using your member number, business builder or not, you'll receive compensation. This is amazing because you will inevitably share oils with those you love!
- You have the option of joining Young Living's exclusive rewards program – Essential Rewards. This program (nicknamed “ER”) allows you to earn points for every dollar you spend, claim points for free products, receive bundle specials, cheaper shipping, and receive exclusive gifts from Young Living every 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
- Gain access to the Ignio Wellness community where we provide regular support and inspiration, private online Facebook forums where you can learn and ask questions, and private online classes.
- If you are interested in getting your products for free and/or creating some additional income, we also provide complimentary business mentorship and coaching.
We recommend purchasing the Premium Starter Kit
(we love the one with the dewdrop diffuser as it is virtually indestructible) - or if you are feeling fancy we love the Aria diffuser kit too.
The Premium starter kit is hands down the best value for money when signing up and includes:
- A Premium Essential Oils Collection (Lavender 5-ml, Peppermint 5-ml, Lemon 5-ml, Copaiba 5-ml, Frankincense 5-ml, Thieves 5-ml, Purification 5-ml, R.C 5-ml, Digize 5-ml, PanAway 5-ml PLUS a Bonus Stress Away 5-ml).
- Your Own Diffuser - It works as a humidifier, atomizer, air purifier and also has an optional glow setting (perfect for use as a night light!). Choose from the desert mist diffuser (has intermittent and regular settings, different light settings), dew drop diffuser (diffuses for 4 hours, clean design) and the aria diffuser (luxe glass diffuser, led light show, spa sounds/play your own music, three different timer settings, remote control).
- Learning Resources: Welcome to Young Living booklet, Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide, Distributor Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet
- AromaGlide Roller Fitment
- Sharing Samples: Two Lavender Sample Packets, two Peppermint Sample Packets, two Peace & Calming Sample Packets, two Lemon Sample Packets, two Thieves Sample Packets, Sample Packet Business Cards
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples
- Standard Kit Material: Distributor Agreement, Product Guide and Product Price List.
Please make sure the number 10318415 is in the “enroller id’ and the number 10561182 is in the ‘sponsor id’ fields. Please also ensure that your correct country is selected.
Retail Membership Breakdown:
- To join as a retail member there is no starter kit required.
- No membership fees.
- No yearly requirements.
- You can order products whenever you would like but will pay the full retail price, plus tax & shipping (24% more than a wholesale member).